2018 Mooney Caravan

Ned Gravel

This is November 3's personal Caravan Airventure.  This year Ute and I enjoyed the best Caravan we have ever had, my own gaffs notwithstanding.  I took all of our videos and put them together for this retelling.

Just us Canadians enjoying ourselves.

• Like 10

This is November 3's personal Caravan Airventure.  This year Ute and I enjoyed the best Caravan we have ever had, my own gaffs notwithstanding.  I took all of our videos and put them together for this retelling.
Just us Canadians enjoying ourselves.

Nicely done! What everyone wants: A well-executed, event-less mission. Thanks for sharing.

Nice work Ned! Glennie and I are looking forward to making the trip north to visit you and Ute, and Yves and Diana. We'll be in touch once we pick a timeframe for the trip. I can only imagine the stories that will come of our next get-together!

Cheers,
Rick

On 8/8/2018 at 8:10 PM, Junkman said:

Nice work Ned! Glennie and I are looking forward to making the trip north to visit you and Ute, and Yves and Diana. We'll be in touch once we pick a timeframe for the trip. I can only imagine the stories that will come of our next get-together!

Cheers,
Rick

Whenever you decide to come, we have a room for you. We are flying to the Casey fly-in on labor day week-end and have a wedding the next Saturday... the rest is fairly open. 

Yves and Diane

• Like 1

On 8/9/2018 at 5:53 AM, Ned Gravel said:

Hi @Steve Dawson:

I am actually in Waterloo this week, and perhaps a bit of next week.  I wonder if you have ever considered the Caravan.........

HI Ned,

Thanks for the offer. I can never tell what my schedule is until a couple days before so I wouldn't want to commit then not make it. I like how your wife gets involved and likes it too.

Steve 

1 minute ago, Steve Dawson said:

HI Ned,

Thanks for the offer. I can never tell what my schedule is until a couple days before so I wouldn't want to commit then not make it. I like how your wife gets involved and likes it too.

Steve 

She is the videographer for the Caravan flight.  Wingmen are way too busy.  They have all promised to not hit their element lead.  ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ned Gravel said:

She is the videographer for the Caravan flight.  Wingmen are way too busy.  They have all promised to not hit their element lead.  ;)

+1 for Ute being the videographer in C-FSWR while Flanders flies!!

Cheers,
Rick
2018 November 1 and beneficiary of November 3's promise

• Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 9:56 PM, yvesg said:

Whenever you decide to come, we have a room for you.

Thanks Yves! I don't know if we'll be able to put it together before winter this year, but I'll let you know as the summer/fall unfolds and see what we can make work. 

Or maybe I should buy an airplane snow shovel to be prepared to make the winter trip? I've heard that's a requirement for safe winter flying north of the border...

Cheers,
Rick

1 hour ago, Junkman said:

Thanks Yves! I don't know if we'll be able to put it together before winter this year, but I'll let you know as the summer/fall unfolds and see what we can make work. 

Or maybe I should buy an airplane snow shovel to be prepared to make the winter trip? I've heard that's a requirement for safe winter flying north of the border...

Cheers,
Rick

No problem for the time when you decide to come. Best time here weatherwise is always the fall (no moskitoes, less thermals etc.) Winter is so cold we even have a fly-in on ice at the end of February.  Spring and Summer are also fun ... Ned and I always wanted to setup  a clinic here... maybe we could do this with your help (and if you want to) when the time comes. 

Have a nice week-end. Say hi from both of us to « Glamorous Glennie »

Yves & Diane