Garmin Database subscription?

MATTS875

4 minutes ago, mooneyflyer said:

How do I get my 750 to superimpose ?

First, make sure you download the charts from the Garmin site, and verify they are loaded when the system starts up by checking the last item on the screen, FlighCharts.

If loaded, go to the menu from the Map screen and press the Charts button.

image.thumb.png.6ad80b8eaf5f277dfeed97a06b88cbe1.png

Right!  If I ever forget my iPad I know I have the plate on the 750.

I only wish I did not have to own a Garmin Pilot subscription, too, to use the database  concierge on the FS510, but it does make db updates effortless.

Just now, Bryan said:

Right!  If I ever forget my iPad I know I have the plate on the 750.

I only wish I did not have to own a Garmin Pilot subscription, too, to use the database  concierge on the FS510, but it does make db updates effortless.

The MAN has to get paid.

Remember, greed -for the lack of a better word - is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind.