Bose A20 with Bluetooth (Dual Plug) - $850/ea (2 pair available)

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kefferch said:

New is $1100 for dual plug with bluetooth.... I'm asking $200 less.  Soooooo....

I just bought 2 sets new. One for me and one for the wife. Bose has a deal, 10% off the second set plus a free bluetooth speaker worth $200 which was a minor plus. So I'd agree with @orionflt, you may run in to issues selling used ones for just a bit less given warranty, risk of buying used, etc. 

Not trying to talk anyone out of it, just tell you what you're up against.

7 minutes ago, Bryan said:

The problem with eBay, as a seller, is that you have to pay eBay 10%, PayPal 3%, and normally a shipping charge so your $850 purchase, the sellers only net’d $730-$750.

I see your point. The last one I bought was only 3 months old with all the paperwork so I felt it was a fair deal. 

22 minutes ago, MATTS875 said:

I see your point. The last one I bought was only 3 months old with all the paperwork so I felt it was a fair deal. 

I think you did get a fair deal, just saying as a seller it is tougher on eBay.  A private party sell is always better, for the seller.  As a buyer, eBay provides you all kinds of tools and assurances the seller is legit.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:03 PM, Bryan said:

The problem with eBay, as a seller, is that you have to pay eBay 10%, PayPal 3%, ....

The buyer and seller do not pay anything to PayPal if the buyer uses the "Send money to friends and family" option.  You WILL pay a fee if you use the "Pay for goods or services" option instead.

Steve

• 2 weeks later...