N333MT 1968 F Model

stormflyer

Thank you. 

What I want is someone who may have already taken a look or knows the airplane for sale.

If someone has looked at N333MT in Alabama and decided it was not for them, perhaps they can provide valuable information about the airplane.

I am not looking for opinions on whether it is a good value based on the ad. 

I am looking for someone who has seen, photographed and touched this airplane.

As you know, I recently went to look at a 231 that was completely misrepresented.  I can help and save someone the expense of looking at this airplane because I have seen it and touched it personally.

Hopefully, there is a Mooney owner in Alabama who knows this M20F N333MT and can help.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

I thought about this plane myself but went a different route. I live about 75 miles from where the plane is and will be glad to take a look at it for you. The owner bought an ovation and has had this one up for sale for a while now.

• 8 months later...

Yes, paint is good. Interior is old with Collins nav/com. Plastic is not good. I was going after this until I was not allowed to open the back of the motor to check for corrosion. Motor had been run 6 hours in the last 4 years. Owner seems like a good guy but I passed.

• 6 months later...