WTB 40-200 mph airspeed indicator

Hi- I'm looking for a used working airspeed indicator with a range of 40-200 mph for my model C.   I suspect there are some sitting on shelves because of glass panel upgrades. My plan is to have it checked/calibrated and re-screened so I need one from one of the 'major' manufacturers that would not be considered obsolete.   TAS adjustment ring would be a great added feature.  Please PM me if you have one that you would part with.  Thx.

Thanks for the photos.  That looks like the original 1960's Garwin?  The two shops I've talked to about re-screening both want to test/overhaul and warned me against sending them something that is obsolete.  Do you know if parts can still be had for this AS indicator?   I'd hate to buy something that turns out to be unserviceable.