I plan to see him at Oshkosh. 

Two years ago mine were "acting up". I would lose sound in one or the other ears and it was intermittent. I took them back to him at Oshkosh. The problem was just moisture in the clear tubes. Break the little red ball in the tube (just squeeze it between your fingers) that lets the moisture evaporate and problem fixed. I haven't had any issues with either of our two sets since.

I intend to buy another set this year.

Last time I needed anything, I called them. It was outside their hours, i was going to leave a message, but the good Doctor answered the phone and took care of me.

Suggest placing a phone call in the morning. Hope you get your troubles resolved quickly and painlessly. 

48 minutes ago, Cruiser said:

I have tried both emails listed on the website without response. Has anyone had contact with them? I have two sets of Halos that need some attention. 

The last time I spoke to him he was still trying to sort out his workforce and gear up to meet the ever growing backorder situation. Hope he gets the resources he needs.