Stratus 2S stolen

Mark89114

This is probably a long shot, but since the police won't do anything I have nothing to lose.

My apartment was broken into in Fort Smith AR, in addition to the stratus they stole cash, my corvette and other miscellaneous stuff.

The car was stolen because the found the spare keys, but anyway.

Serial #   2S001404   if you see it on ebay or wherever a shout out would be appreciated, my guess is the stupid crack monkeys won't know what it is.

Thanks and have a good weekend.  

You know, contact sportys or stratus, or wherever you can buy a new 3S.  Tell them your stolen item and see if they want good publicity and will give you a refurbished 2S at a good discount (one of the trades in models) or $200 off the 3S.

A phone call or email may go a long way toward locking a customer in for life and the story getting out there.  Turn lemons into lemonade and limes into tequila!

-Seth

• Like 1

On 7/19/2018 at 8:32 PM, ilovecornfields said:

My Mooney only gets 15 MPG (I guess 17.3 if you convert). How do you get 30 mpg out of yours?

My vette gets 31 at 77mph, so the vette mpg is a thing as is the Mooney efficiency. Hope you get your vett back. Any chance the stratus has a unique online ID such that it could be located if turned on... like a MAC address on a computer

I was getting about same mileage as well, although one time driving northbound there was some crazy ass wind from the south that pushed me up to 35.   

I called stratus, there is not way to track it.  

Guess i will start looking for a new one......just i had it for 15 years and was attached to it....my capital cost per year was maybe $1800...i keep cars forever.  Onward and upward and all of that other self help BS.