mike_elliott

Mooney Summit VII Sept 27th-Sept 29th 2019 Panama City Beach, FL.

We have carefully vetted the above dates for our Mooney Summit VII to avoid conflict with MAPA, the Caravan, MAPA safety foundation etc. We will have CAMI provide hypoxia training in the Prote reduce O chamber for us and we needed to confirm dates for their and our planning. Mark it on your calendar! We will open registration in late March once again. 

• Like 6

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Roger, Mike

Good to see you and Seth at Oshkosh. Just a reminder about a registration spot at the Summit. I'm on the waiting list but need to attend as I am Bucko's  alternate lead  for the formation demo. Rhino-   michael-walker@austin.rr.com

4 hours ago, Rhino said:

Roger, Mike

Good to see you and Seth at Oshkosh. Just a reminder about a registration spot at the Summit. I'm on the waiting list but need to attend as I am Bucko's  alternate lead  for the formation demo. Rhino-   michael-walker@austin.rr.com

It was nice to see you also! You and Mary Ann are confirmed registered and not on the wait list Dr. Walker, Let me know if you have not received the first couple of emails I have sent out.

Wow, excellent planning, well done Mike.  Ill see you there, if Brexit has not removed all our travelling rights. :)

• Like 1