Mooney Summit VII Sept 27th-Sept 29th 2019 Panama City Beach, FL.

mike_elliott

After just 24 hours of registration being open, we have had 174 people register. registration is now for the waiting list. This will be on a first come, first served basis as cancellations are received. Thank you everyone for making the Mooney Summit the premier make specific educational event! Seth will keep everyone updated as plans unfold to possibly get into a larger venue!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

After just 24 hours of registration being open, we have had 174 people register. registration is now for the waiting list. This will be on a first come, first served basis as cancellations are received. Thank you everyone for making the Mooney Summit the premier make specific educational event! Seth will keep everyone updated as plans unfold to possibly get into a larger venue!

Just learned of the registration being open, tried to register but found myself on the waiting list.  Seth, (or anyone cancelling), let me know of availability changes as I would like to attend.  My e-mail is john.breda@gmail.com and my cell is (617) 877-0025.

John Breda

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Hyett6420 said:

You need to be there on principle, cause im going.  :)  

Yep, kicking myself that I missed the first sign-up. Not sure how far down the waiting list I am, but there's plenty of time (I hope) for me to squeeze in.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 9:21 PM, Amelia said:

Very much in favor of husbands. Mine is just great. Never competes with me for the left seat, or borrows my clothes, either.

Very much in favor of my wife for the same reasons!

Cheers,
Rick

On 4/2/2019 at 7:47 PM, Hyett6420 said:

Just turn up, im sure we can find a sofa for you to lie on.  :)

• Problem will be the irate fire marshal when 300 people try to pack in a room they have deemed capacity of 120. That will not work. He will shut us down. We are working on trying to get a larger venue, a problem that money will solve...

6 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Ah i forgot about that issue, we dont have such a prob in the UK.  

Which problem? Fire marshal, 300 people wanting to attend an airplane summit, or not enough money? :P

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Beer, lederhosen or Mooneys, hmmm difficult choice.  :)

There is beer and Mooneys in Panama City Beech, @bill98 would have to bring his own lederhosen, as they are not common attire on the beech.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Ah i can tell someone has never been to Oktoberfest in Munich before. :)   American beer is defo NOT beer.  :) 

True, but if you want to go for beer then skip Oktoberfest and go to the Mooney Summit.  Then make plans for next year's strong beer festival.  The locals will tell you that this is indeed the best beer fest in Munich, in part because there are way fewer Americans and Brits.  :P

In the past I was a frequent visitor to Munich, even flying there in a Mooney.  I can say without reservation that the best beer is available in March-April.......https://www.bavaria.by/experiences/city-country-culture/traditions-customs/strong-beer-time-in-munich-bavaria/

Methinks some here might be beer snobs. (I had a business partner years ago who sipped beer all day long out on his fishing yacht. Someone asked him as a beer expert what his favorite was. His ready reply: "The worst I ever had was pretty good.") 

• Like 1