Mooney Summit VII Sept 27th-Sept 29th 2019 Panama City Beach, FL.

mike_elliott

We have carefully vetted the above dates for our Mooney Summit VII to avoid conflict with MAPA, the Caravan, MAPA safety foundation etc. We will have CAMI provide hypoxia training in the Prote reduce O chamber for us and we needed to confirm dates for their and our planning. Mark it on your calendar! We will open registration in late March once again. 

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...

Roger, Mike

Good to see you and Seth at Oshkosh. Just a reminder about a registration spot at the Summit. I'm on the waiting list but need to attend as I am Bucko's  alternate lead  for the formation demo. Rhino-   michael-walker@austin.rr.com

4 hours ago, Rhino said:

Roger, Mike

Good to see you and Seth at Oshkosh. Just a reminder about a registration spot at the Summit. I'm on the waiting list but need to attend as I am Bucko's  alternate lead  for the formation demo. Rhino-   michael-walker@austin.rr.com

It was nice to see you also! You and Mary Ann are confirmed registered and not on the wait list Dr. Walker, Let me know if you have not received the first couple of emails I have sent out.

• 5 months later...
On 1/23/2019 at 8:49 PM, carusoam said:

Welcome aboard, Starrynight.

I hope the Taco/fajita/food place will be ready for us...

And the great white is back in position... 

:)

Best regards,

-a-

sounds like we need to do a recon mission in April time frame to make sure all places are up and ready.   This could be the Mooney pre-summit :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 1964-M20E said:

sounds like we need to do a recon mission in April time frame to make sure all places are up and ready.   This could be the Mooney pre-summit :lol:

Let us know! Springtime is getting busy already. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Hi gang.  A few years ago i did a talk on Flying over water, where I eschewed the virtue of WEARING life jackets, having a life raft on board and Personal Locator Beacons etc.  I have found this video in the Air Safety Institute where a Moooney had an engine failure and ditched off the coast of Florida.  Sobering listening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOOyWMOzpXI

Andrew

Thanks for posting Andrew and thanks for giving your talk at the Summit. Your presentation was top notch. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
Greetings all, as of this morning the Brit is coming to the Summit.  Im arriving Thursday evening into ecp big plane side, and leaving on sunday evening.  Cant wait to catch up with you all again.  Husband is still deciding on joining me.  Brexit is annihilating the construction sector over here so he is focussing hard on dealing with that at the moment.   

Listening to the news on the radio this afternoon as I was driving home and there was a long discussion on BREXIT. Eventually got tired of it and switched stations only to catch the last verse of the Eagles’ Hotel California

“You can check out any time you like but you can never leave”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Hyett6420 said:

Greetings all, as of this morning the Brit is coming to the Summit.  Im arriving Thursday evening into ecp big plane side, and leaving on sunday evening.  Cant wait to catch up with you all again.  Husband is still deciding on joining me.  Brexit is annihilating the construction sector over here so he is focussing hard on dealing with that at the moment.   

Awe just leave him home. :o:D

I'd leave my wife home if she would let me:o but she's not going to miss a beach trip.

Glad to hear you are going to make it this year hopefully your husband can make it as well.  We all know how it is to miss fun things because of work:angry:.  Bring a few more Brits along with you as well I always love translating English to American.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, kpaul said:

I just got the email that registration is open.  I signed up!

I am looking forward to another Summit! 

+1 (actually +2 - this is Nancy's favorite Mooney destination.)

When we're not at a Summit dinner court will convene at www.patchespub.com/

• Like 2

Yes it is official.  Mooney Summit VII registration is live.  We sent notice to previous attendees prior to announcing it here.

Registration is Open!  We should have hotel accommodations announced soon as well.

Thank you to everyone who has sent feedback via email, survey, Mooney Space, or verbally.  We are always evolving and trying to improve Mooney Summit.

This year we may need some more volunteers for a few times including babysitting the FAA PROTE unit and assisting with Ramp access at ECP.  I’ll announce once those details are ready.

We will continually update the agenda and add details as they become official.  I’ll try to post here when the updates are significant.

We are all looking forward to seeing everyone in late September if not before.

-Seth

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Seth said:

This year we may need some more volunteers for a few times including babysitting the FAA PROTE unit and assisting with Ramp access at ECP.  I’ll announce once those details are ready.

Seth, 

I’ll be glad to help where needed, just let me know. I should be able to be down there as early as Thursday morning, if need be. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, orionflt said:

Seth,

You need to get a hold of Pankey with the Social media stuff you want posted for this.

Brian

@Seth 

We are at 165 registered after 12 hrs of being open. We may have to start a wait list soon or get a huge venue :) Donations accepted :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1