Don't be like me!

Kristoffer

4 hours ago, Kristoffer said:

Did you appreciate the humor? I was hoping most people would find it funny. After all its not everyday Tower announces they received a call from their Mother!! LOL

I did. But there will definitely be folks hoping for something juicier and disappointed. Corporate Pilot Life recently had one where they got the "pilot deviation" warning for messing up a clearance (ATC messed it up). I kept that one for use in a future enforcement seminar.

42 minutes ago, Marauder said:

This conversation reminds me of the experience Jerry W had on Pilots of America’s website. He posted a video of himself flying around the Bay Area at low altitudes and got a crap storm of how unsafe he was conducting those flights. In my opinion it was a fair treatment because some of those videos showed him extremely low and over areas where he clearly didn’t abide by the 1000’ separation. His videos since then have been pretty benign, although he periodically will post some lower altitude videos in the uninhabited areas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

...and Jerry's IFR videos are much scarier.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Marauder said:

You mean like the one where he clearly lost all situational awareness?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

If you are talking about the one a month or two ago, I took a screenshot of him exiting the clouds before he took it down. But there are others.