Becca

Mooneyspace Gathering at Oshkosh

Hey all - I know there's been talk about Mooney Caravan gatherings and MAPA things...  but are we going to have an actual MS gathering at Oshkosh?  Byron and I are coming up later in the week (Wed through Sun) and a lot of the ofifical gatherings are over by then, but we'd love to see / visit / share a beer.  I'll post our parking spot in the N40 on this list.  If nothing else, bring a beer by and hang for the night.  If anyone's interested we could do a Friar Tuck's dinner one of the nights?

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Just now, Becca said:

Hey all - I know there's been talk about Mooney Caravan gatherings and MAPA things...  but are we going to have an actual MS gathering at Oshkosh?  Byron and I are coming up later in the week (Wed through Sun) and a lot of the ofifical gatherings are over by then, but we'd love to see / visit / share a beer.  I'll post our parking spot in the N40 on this list.  If nothing else, bring a beer by and hang for the night.  If anyone's interested we could do a Friar Tuck's dinner one of the nights?

I totally missed that there IS A MOONEYSPACE SOCIAL: 

I clearly just missed the thread.  Anyway, if someone would like to have a smaller, later in the week get together for late arrivals like us that would be fun :)

I

My wife and I generally hit Friar Tucks at least twice during the week. I will let you know if she’s up for it. 

2 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

I'll still be around.

Ditto, wife and I dont get in till Friday leaving Monday 

• Like 1

How about we all pencil in dinner at Friar Tuck's on Friday evening, at 6 pm.   And we'll post where we're parked and y'all should stop by and have a beer on Thursday or Saturday nights...