65 M20C 25K

Alan Fox

Any  chance you would deliver it ? North Dakota is a long ways , and I will never have time to be away from work .  1311 NM according to foreflight. 

Of course you can always find a ferry pilot or instructor to get it for you and give you transition training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kortopates said:

Of course you can always find a ferry pilot or instructor to get it for you and give you transition training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a great idea .  Anyone know of a good Mooney CFI in North Dakota ? Thanks

12 hours ago, Dan208 said:

That is a great idea .  Anyone know of a good Mooney CFI in North Dakota ? Thanks

@DanM20C is close-ish in Minnesota. He knows the C very well and he met me in Florida for my transition in to my K. His maintenance knowledge even saved us a wasted trip. 

He also has some amazing stories.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Dan208 said:

Where are you located in ND?  There is a great Mooney instructor in Minot.

Or you could have Alan pick me up on the delivery flight and I could get you squared away.

Cheers,

Dan 

Edited by DanM20C

22 hours ago, Dan208 said:

Thanks , to everyone for the help. I am going to ask around at the FBO in Minot.  I am hoping to get up there this next week , to get some solo cross country hours out of the way.

So what part of ND are you in, we have a member on here who is in Hazen.

Pritch

On December 18, 2018 at 1:07 AM, Dan208 said:

Williston,  oil and gas worker.

I had to divert to KISN from my planned overnight stop in Sidney, MT due to a thunderstorm parked right over the airport on the way 

home from Oshkosh in 2017.  Nice airport, but I didn't like the Signature fuel price.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

6'1", 210 here with back issues.  Did a couple 5hr trips in January with fuel (well, mostly bathroom) stops at the 2.5 hour mark. No problems at all with comfort with a 115lb'er in the front and two kids in the back. 

Edited by tankertoad