Breakfast at the airport

Just wanted to share this picture.  My 3 year old daughter this week on the way home from camp asked if we could go to the airport to eat and watch the airplanes fly.  I said yes and she asked if her friends could come.  So I called some of the friends (and parents) and we had three families at our airport this morning.  My daughter then announced it was time to go see her Mooney, and led the two other kids (my daughter is in the middle) to our hanger.  

One of the parents snapped this picture as we walked.

-Seth

A90722F6-5886-42DD-9F8B-997F8EA77E62.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Oh this is so perfect and precious! Thank you for sharing! It must be fun that she's so excited to share the airport and the Mooney with her friends at such a young age. I'd be framing this photo and putting it in her room! :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FlyChickie said:

Oh this is so perfect and precious! Thank you for sharing! It must be fun that she's so excited to share the airport and the Mooney with her friends at such a young age. I'd be framing this photo and putting it in her room! :)

Her room, my room, my office, holiday cards . . . 

I’ve already thanked the other dad that captured this pic.  I got a few. But this one was so good.

-Seth

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1