Looking to rotate a short flying video

I have a video of a flyby taken last night of my Lancair I want to use for a hangar party/open house I'm planning for August.  It was taken on an Iphone and looks fine on the phone, but when sent to my computer it is sideways.  I don't have a conversion program to fix this, and all programs I've looked at to perform this procedure require Windows 10 and I have Windows 7.  I tried an "on line" service but that didn't work either.  Probably doesn't help I am so computer challenged!  I really don't want this circulated publicly, but would forward to someone willing to fix it for me.

Tom

Looked at the title “Rotate” and was thinking hmmm 65knots rotation speed equals 50 FPS but then I read the post and was disappointed. Oh well.....I don’t know how to rotate the video but can, however, rotate the Mooney. So ladies and gentleman if you only know how to rotate the Mooney it’s ok.