Airplane Not Level on flat ground

Yesterday I  noticed that my recently overhauled AI and Aspen both  show that my wings are not level when sitting on the ground. I taxied around the ramp a little just making sure I wasn't sitting in a weird place. So I got my tape measure out, and at the wing tips, there's a 1" difference (higher on left wing) when sitting on the ground. Tires are at same pressure, gear discs measure the same height. At the cabin, the heights are measuring 1/2 - 3/4" difference. Is this normal and I'm just noticing after 9 years of ownership? I've got a call in to my IA, but figured I'd soundboard it here before I got too excited about it. 

Thoughts or advice?

Warmest Regards, 
Abe

1 hour ago, rubixcube2k3 said:

Yesterday I  noticed that my recently overhauled AI and Aspen both  show that my wings are not level when sitting on the ground. I taxied around the ramp a little just making sure I wasn't sitting in a weird place. So I got my tape measure out, and at the wing tips, there's a 1" difference (higher on left wing) when sitting on the ground. Tires are at same pressure, gear discs measure the same height. At the cabin, the heights are measuring 1/2 - 3/4" difference. Is this normal and I'm just noticing after 9 years of ownership? I've got a call in to my IA, but figured I'd soundboard it here before I got too excited about it. 

Thoughts or advice?

Warmest Regards, 
Abe

I had exactly the same observation with my M20J. After replacing the gear donuts the T&B ball was right on in the center. The plane also gained one inch on wing height from the ground. This made it easier to put the jacks at the jack point. No need to lift with my back the wing to align the jack.

José

For fun I measured mine today and there is 3" difference wing tip to wing tip.  I do know if you look at the right gear it looks funny compared to the left gear.  The left wing tip was higher.

Edited by Yetti

3 minutes ago, Yetti said:

For fun I measured mine today and there is 3" difference wing tip to wing tip.  I do know if you look at the right gear it looks funny compared to the left gear.  The left wing tip was higher.

You might have to remove air from the high side and add it to the low side. 

:D