Mooney Bravo M20M for sale

rmininni

2001 Mooney Bravo M20M for sale  $205,000 (price reduced)

N1048D, 820 TTAE, 110 SPOH,  NDH,  White/Blue, always hangered, all records, standard equipment plus Garmin GNS 530 WAAS with terrain and traffic, 430 WAAS, both GPS Garmin overhauled 2015, WX-500 Stormscope with display on 530W, GTX330ES with ADS-B out,  KFC-225 fully coupled autopilot, KCS-55A HSI with Flight Director, backup electric AI with battery backup, JPI EDM-700 analyzer, XM weather receiver, GAMI injectors, four place intercom, Reiff preheat system, last annual 08/2017, compressions 76,77,78,77,76,76, new oxygen tank 2017, four place oxygen, two new batteries 2017, Alt/Xpndr check 8/2017.  Bruce cockpit cover.  $205,000.   Bob Mininni, 610-613-0688, rmmininni@gmail.com

front.jpg

20180411_172419.jpg

right front.jpg

front left.jpg

back.jpg

seats and cover.jpg

panel left.jpg

panel right.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Bike_rider, thanks for the comment.  She is indeed a fine travel machine.  I wish I was in a buying cycle and not on the selling side.  Anyway, I am enjoying the plane now.  Just did a BFR and had lots of fun pushing on the edges.    The instructor was amazed at how much "warning" you get on the stall and how well behaved the stall is.  

I see your bird is an M20J.    I think these are among the best Mooneys ever built for short to medium hops.  My first Mooney was a J model.

Bob

• Like 1

Yea, my wife and I really love our M20J, we've owned it for 20 years and have done a lot of upgrades to it.  The LoPresti cowling and paint job make it look very modern.  Every time we think about upgrading to another aircraft, we just can't justify it based on the type of flying we do and how often we go.  I like the insurance rates, the O&M costs and the overall utility of the J.  I agree that you should fly your bird a little more and see if you really want to sell it.  We had a few years where we didn't fly ours that much but we did not sell it because we knew we would probably not get back into it.  We are flying much more now and visiting our grown son who only lives 1.5 hours away by Mooney!  Good luck in whatever direction you decide to take!  :) 

• Like 2

Looking for a sale.    I will sell N1048D now for $190K and after annual in August maybe for $195K.    I think this is an incredible deal on a great plane.  Because the pricing is so low, I am also considering keeping the plane after the annual and just flying more.    If you are interested, please let me know soon.

Bob

610-613-0688

rmininni@yahoo.com

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rmininni said:

Looking for a sale.    I will sell N1048D now for $190K and after annual in August maybe for $195K.    I think this is an incredible deal on a great plane.  Because the pricing is so low, I am also considering keeping the plane after the annual and just flying more.    If you are interested, please let me know soon.

Bob

610-613-0688

rmininni@yahoo.com

Hi. Nice looking bravo.  What kind of speeds and fuel burns do you see?

Iain

I think this plane would be very typical of Bravos.  All my flying for the last few years has been quite low (5 to 10,000 ft) because my trips are fairly short.  At low altitudes, I get around 165-170 mph at 18 mpg runnning at 2200rpm and 28 in MP (rich of peak).    I know for sure I can get much higher speeds ( I have gone over 200 at around 20GPH)and efficiency at higher altitude and higher power, but I just did not need it in general and cannot remember the conditions   If you are new to Bravos, you can check out the specs on this or other sites.   I took the Mooney Pilot Proficiency Program a couple of times and learned that the performance in general was typical of Bravos.     I would be happy to check out a few conditions on this particular plane if you are interested in purchasing.  My airport is out of commission for a couple more weeks since they are repaving the runway.  Then the plane will be going in for an annual.

Let me know your thoughts.

Best regards,

Bob

Curious which MSC you are using for the annual in NC? I have a vacation home in Bryson City and spend time there in the summer. Looking for an annual option for my bravo next summer when I'm not really using the plane.  Great looking Bravo. Wish I was still in the market to buy.

3 hours ago, nfonville said:

Curious which MSC you are using for the annual in NC? I have a vacation home in Bryson City and spend time there in the summer. Looking for an annual option for my bravo next summer when I'm not really using the plane.  Great looking Bravo. Wish I was still in the market to buy.

If you are going to be in NC contact @AGL Aviation a Mooney MSC located at KMRN.  There are quite a few MSers that use their services.

https://www.aglaviation.com/

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kpaul said:

If you are going to be in NC contact @AGL Aviation a Mooney MSC located at KMRN.  There are quite a few MSers that use their services.

https://www.aglaviation.com/

@AGL Aviationannuals several long bodies - Bravos, Ovations - and Mimi's Screaming Eagle this month. You might be able to get a ride home if you need it and are willing to fly in my lowly E.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, nfonville said:

We'd be happy to provide service! Give us a call, email, text, or contact us through our website (if you haven't done so already). We'd also be happy to answer any questions you may have and/or address any concerns. 

My plan is to have the annual at AGL Aviation at KMRN near Morganton, NC.    We are working on the middle week of August.   Should be able to confirm soon.  I am hopeful that Shelby Cleveland airport finishes up its runway soon.  That is where N0148D is now.

Bob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...