Cut two mooneys in half...

17 minutes ago, Hank said:

Our WWII pilots seem to have done well in Twin Mustangs

Just an FYI....  the twin Mustang never saw service in WWII.  It was, however, used by SAC, Air Defense Command, and also used in the Korean war.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 6:21 AM, Greg Ellis said:

Just an FYI....  the twin Mustang never saw service in WWII.  It was, however, used by SAC, Air Defense Command, and also used in the Korean war.

And its a big reason why I think I might try and make it to oshkosh this year 

https://www.eaa.org/en/airventure/eaa-airventure-news-and-multimedia/eaa-airventure-news/eaa-airventure-oshkosh/05-23-2018-rare-legendary-xp-82-twin-mustang-aims-to-make-debut-appearance-at-airventure-2018

Now that I think about it, it must be really strange flying from that far off the center, with the Yak.

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:51 AM, steingar said:

That can't be much fun to do aerobatics in, being that far from the center.

Ick.  Talk about vomit city.  :blink:  Although the site picture for aerobatics would still be the same looking at the horizon.  If anything, landing on small airstrips would be the weirder adjustment, you'd be landing on the left edge of the runway...