Annual Shopping List: IO-360

Does anyone have handy a shopping list for the annual on an IO-360? For example, eight copper plug gaskets, the crush washer for the oil screen, oil filter, etc.?

Possible 'contingency' parts--like those assemblies (springs/drilled bolts/castle nuts) on the exhaust.

I am doing 'Owner Assisted' this year with an A&P/IA buddy who has the jacks and inspection tools, but I need to lay in the consumables.

TIA,

Harley

3 hours ago, 1964-M20E said:

Here this should get you started.  Don't forget an assortment of screws, nuts, washers etc that you inevitably need.

Thanks, that's great! The latter is the reason I decided to accelerate my "owner assist" plan--I keep finding too many fasteners from other airplanes on my E after annual.

There are a couple o-rings at the fuel servo inlet for the fuel filter. The AN nut you remove has one and the fuel finger screen has one too. The newer ones  are blue flourosilicone and are good for 3 or 5+ years. But older nitrile black rubber are replaced annually. 

• 2 weeks later...

And the o ring for the secret screen filter everyone forgets after the electric pump. 

Also good to have mag gasket, never know when you’ll need to pull a mag. Wheel bearings seals, all kinds of zerks, of course all the different greases and oils (there is a chart in your Mooney maintenance manual, but there are a number of them). Battery box paint   I have a couple boxes of consumables I keep stocked for annual  Best to buy a couple years worth at a time to reduce shipping  

- Robert