S-TEC AUTOPILOT SERVO MOUNT PICTURES

Need S-TEC autopilot install manual for M20B-M20E  for S-Tec 30 or if anybody has an S-Tec installed, just a picture of the servos and the mount brackets.

System removed for upgrade on my last plane but need to install it on a different, newer M20E . S-tec doesn't list the Mooney install manual.

Thanks for the help, I have the generic diagnostic and repair manuals, but want to make sure nothing is missing before installation.

Ted

813-453-9096

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 4:39 PM, rbridges said:

I guess you know this but stec stc is serial # specific. You'll have to send it back before you install it on your newer plane. 

Called them and arranged for an STC to be reissued through an STEC dealer who will confirm part and serial numbers along with conforming installation. $1600.00

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SOSTED said:

Called them and arranged for an STC to be reissued through an STEC dealer who will confirm part and serial numbers along with conforming installation. $1600.00

as sad as it sounds, that's cheaper than I thought it would be.

• 2 weeks later...