Oshkosh 2018 MooneySpace Social, July 23rd

yvesg

We had a very good crowd. Thanks all that attended.

Thanks for the help of Ned, Ute, Alan, Brenda, Dolores, Barry and a few others that help setup.

Special thanks to GDS Aero and Genesys Aero Systems for their monetary help.

We will post a financial report within a week. MooneySpace and MooneyCaravan are both getting a donation, similar to last year.

Yves

• Like 4

What a great party! plenty to eat and drink and surely over 100 MSers and other Mooney folks. Thanks to Yves, Ned, Ute, and Diane! 

Mooney Caravan's assigned location must be the best spot ever in the North Forty. Just past the first wash house, an easy walk from the North Gate. 

• Like 4

Hey Bob I got to GB on Sunday and Osh on Monday, I’m fighting off another back operation (7), and my back couldn’t take any more, I left around 3:00, bummer. Flew to Windsor Ca, still there. Wanted to make the pizza party but not in the cards. I went a long way for 5 hours.

• Like 1

8866F92C-6003-4399-90FC-9BB5BADF0002.jpegM20Fs Rock!

Camping is a blast!

Catching up with a few MSers is as good as it gets!   ...  I was late to KOSH, but I made it...

Thanks to @Alan Fox for the spot in the right seat.

Wish I got a better picture... 

The F was climbing so fast at the runway halfway point it doesn’t look like a T/O pic!

Go F/J cruiser! Got to love the UL... We brought two of everything along and a 12v battery for all my I-devices... :)

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 12:11 PM, yvesg said:

Oh and by the way. If some can carry with them their camp chair...this will ensure you will be able to sit... the tent has tables and chairs but with the high number, might run out of room.

Yves

Oh man ….   No Andrew at the summit ???? who will I give a hard time to?????   

14 minutes ago, carusoam said:

Camping is a blast!

Catching up with a few MSers is as good as it gets!   ...  I was late to KOSH, but I made it...

The F was climbing so fast at the runway halfway point it doesn’t look like a T/O pic!

Go F/J cruiser!

Best regards,

-a-

Best right pax ever....  Thanks Anthony...

• Like 1

I stopped over at my airport last night and ran into a Cessna owner who was on the flight line when the Mooney Caravan landed. He said you guys were booed because you delayed the warbirds from landing. That true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

52 minutes ago, Marauder said:

I stopped over at my airport last night and ran into a Cessna owner who was on the flight line when the Mooney Caravan landed. He said you guys were booed because you delayed the warbirds from landing. That true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't know about the booing, but yes, some warbirds had to hold during our arrival. Interesting, I wonder what words the announcer used that elicited booing? Or was it a reaction from people monitoring "tower"?

Cheers,
Rick

23 hours ago, carusoam said:

Camping is a blast!

Go F/J cruiser! Got to love the UL... We brought two of everything along and a 12v battery for all my I-devices... :)

Best regards,

-a-

Agreed on the F appraisal! Great to get to meet you and Allan @Alan Fox in person! Glad you had a good show and hope you catch up on your sleep @carusoam !

• Like 1