Google AI now intuits that I have in flight fire nightmares

Google's AI advertising algorithms are now exploiting my darkest aviation nightmares :blink:. An EI ad with this video appeared beside an unrelated Google search this am.  I'm actually impressed by the high production values for such a niche market.  Unfortunately they don't describe the details of the mechanical failure.  I imagine it was a huge fuel leak under the cowl somewhere beyond the fuel flow transducer.  

https://buy-ei.com/ei-mvp-50/

1 hour ago, DXB said:

Google's AI advertising algorithms are now exploiting my darkest aviation nightmares :blink:. An EI ad with this video appeared beside an unrelated Google search this am.  I'm actually impressed by the high production values for such a niche market.  Unfortunately they don't describe the details of the mechanical failure.  I imagine it was a huge fuel leak under the cowl somewhere beyond the fuel flow transducer.  

I once had a fuel servo that at annual was found to be squirting some fuel leaking out of some gasket - into the hot engine compartment area.  That gives me pause...of a coulda been fire! Yikes.   Good thing for annuals.  There should be some kind of fire detector lie this thing plus an all cowling area fuel extinguisher button that could put it out if there ever was a fire.

3 hours ago, DXB said:

Machine learning, specifically "Deep learning" (DL) algorithms and GPU/FPGA chips working large data sets ... thats what I help companies do at accessgpu.com.

DL can do some pretty crazy things with anything from complex pattern recognition/prediction, visualization processing, natural language processing, anomaly detection etc. It is re-writing the rules for everything from physical & IT security, marketing (your experience), medicine, weather prediction, financial (actuarial, market & origination prediction). 

• Like 1