Bruce Jaeger Interior

3 hours ago, DualRatedFlyer said:

Man I would love to come and watch this.  I was just looking (drooling) at @Marauder 's interior (Jagerized) at the Memorial day cookout and it looks awesome. 

Its a bit too long of a trip for me at 4 hours each way

When is he coming?

How does a guy get notifications of when these things occur?

Man I would love to come and watch this.  I was just looking (drooling) at [mention=9886]Marauder[/mention] 's interior (Jagerized) at the Memorial day cookout and it looks awesome. 
Its a bit too long of a trip for me at 4 hours each way
When is he coming?

This Thursday he is headed here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been to the cook-out... and I have seen the promised Jaeger Interior...

It shines. It gleems.  It looks really modern... it’s... memorable!   :)

I also saw a Turbine start up...

To put things in perspective... I have a tiny/micro memory capacity.  The Jaeger Interior in Maurader’s F is nicely memorable, as is the leather in 201er’s interior, and the sounds of a Turbine come to life... That was easy!

If I had a Jaeger Interior, I wouldn’t fear installing new wires like I do now... go industrial hook and loop fasteners! (Aka Velcro) :)

I also met Brian & Pankey, KMac and DualRated, saw Mrs. Marauder again, almost remembered Marian’s name before i heard it... And I hope to remember Terry for not looking like my friend Terry from high school.... :) (I got it figured out now)

Pleasing note: Mrs. Marauder is not representative of the heard. Compact, more like a single Aspen device than an entire instrument panel... I’m happy to report ...:)

It’s amazing how memory works... only the important stuff stays...

Mooney fly-ins are a blast.

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

AGL aviation in Morganton NC is not only an MSC, but also an installer of Bruce's spatial interior ( SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT along with both of them being sponsors of the Mooney Summit)

Bruce and I put this interior in my F way back in 2014 and it made a new plane of it since the rest was up to new standards except engine time. Great product, passionate guy that Bruce!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mike_elliott said:

Great product, passionate guy that Bruce!

Extremely knowledgeable about aviation in general, especially Mooneys! He showed me things on mine I had no idea existed.

AGL aviation in Morganton NC is not only an MSC, but also an installer of Bruce's spatial interior ( SHAMELESS PLUG ALERT along with both of them being sponsors of the Mooney Summit)
Bruce and I put this interior in my F way back in 2014 and it made a new plane of it since the rest was up to new standards except engine time. Great product, passionate guy that Bruce!

We really need some Mooners to let us install some of his interiors! We have yet to perform one but we're really looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 6/5/2018 at 8:37 PM, AGL Aviation said:

We really need some Mooners to let us install some of his interiors! We have yet to perform one but we're really looking forward to it.

I'll "let" you install it in the K for practice Tamara, when would you like me to drop it off?  Heck, I'll even help!

Ron

• 7 months later...