Sabre Cowl Gen2

Sabremech

7 hours ago, J0nathan225 said:

@Sabremech you didn't sell the rights to Mooney did you? Heard they're working a Carbon cowl. 

I did not sell the rights. I’ll bet that they can’t come close to my price. Time will tell. 
Thanks,

David

Edited by Sabremech

12 minutes ago, Sabremech said:

I did not sell the rights. I’ll bet that can’t come close to my price. Time will tell. 
Thanks,

David

if mooneys pricing is still close to the price i paid for parts 2 years ago, im guessing that cowl will be plus 20amu.

2 hours ago, Sabremech said:

I did not sell the rights. I’ll bet that can’t come close to my price. Time will tell. 
Thanks,

David

2 hours ago, Niko182 said:

if mooneys pricing is still close to the price i paid for parts 2 years ago, im guessing that cowl will be plus 20amu.

David's cowl was specifically designed to fit the Vintage planes. Mooney's cowl will be designed to fit the long bodies. So I'm not worried . . . .

Mooney’s Carbon cowl is very nice, extra light, and is a copy of the Ovation Cowl...

I lifted it while in KOSH a year ago...

It was an awesome conversation of how they intended to make it backwards compatible... with older Os...

Recently, The Newest Mooney company has mentioned building parts for all Mooneys...

I’m looking forward to how, when, and where...

Engineering another one while discussing increasing UL... may be getting tooo exciting.

How many skilled engineering teams does the newest Mooney have?

PP thoughts only, not an aviation manufacturing engineer...

Best regards,

-a-

• 3 months later...