Sabre Cowl Gen2

Sabremech

GDS Aero and AGL Aviation are excited to announce that we will be partnering to bring the Sabre Cowl Gen2 to Mooney aircraft. AGL will be installing the new cowling designed and manufactured by GDS. We'll keep you posted on up to date information and keep your eye on the upcoming Mooney Summit. 

David

• Like 7

GDS Aero and AGL Aviation are excited to announce that we will be partnering to bring the Sabre Cowl Gen2 to Mooney aircraft. AGL will be installing the new cowling designed and manufactured by GDS. We'll keep you posted on up to date information and keep your eye on the upcoming Mooney Summit. 
David

Looking forward to the adventure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Couldn't have picked a better partner!
Interested to see this take off and I just may be in line - hopefully they'll still have time to do my annuals.
Patrick

Of course! We're trying to figure out scheduling, etc to find balance. We have a few things in mind but are always open to opinions!

Outstanding David! Lynn and Tamara Mace run a first class MSC that is governed with honesty and integrity! AGL aviation did the last annual on the Bravo I fly and I saw first hand how they treat their clients while observing the diligence they exercise doing maintenance. 

The Mooney Summit is proud to have AGL as a donor an annual to our silent auction this year and to have Lynn and Tamara Mace, owners of AGL aviation as presidents club members.

We are proud to have Dave and Cindi Staffeld of GDS aero as Presidents club members!

Thanks for supporting the Mooney Community! Organizations like yours are why we fly Mooneys! (who is also a sponsor! Thanks Mooney)

• Like 2

Just now, Bob_Belville said:

Nice Mike. Kick a guy when he's down. I thought you were going to go over to Joe's shop and help him finish it up?

If you saw how I painted the bathroom, you wouldnt suggest this Bob. I have yet to find a paint brush that fits my hand.

• Haha 1

Nice Mike. Kick a guy when he's down. I thought you were going to go over to Joe's shop and help him finish it up?

I can help out. I’ll pick up a few cans of Rustoleum on the way there. Any colors you have in mind?

• Haha 1

What is the latest improvements on the cowling to help with CHTS? I thought that the last few fuel injected projects were having cooling problems...has this been addressed with the new 'gen2' ?

David would be the one to answer that more technically, but if I understood him correctly we think it will help in that area.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:40 PM, Sabremech said:

David

8 hours ago, AGL Aviation said:

David would be the one to answer that more technically, but if I understood him correctly we think it will help in that area.

I would love to hear more about this partnership and install as I'm interested in it for my '67F.

Where is AGL located? Somehow, I have a feeling it's far from Seattle... :(

I would love to hear more about this partnership and install as I'm interested in it for my '67F.
Where is AGL located? Somehow, I have a feeling it's far from Seattle...

Yes. We're more than a hop and skip away from Seattle. We're based at KMRN in western NC.

37 minutes ago, AGL Aviation said:

Yes. We're more than a hop and skip away from Seattle. We're based at KMRN in western NC.

but very doable in an F model Mooney. Thats why you bought it, to use it! Jonathan Paul flew his E from San Diego to Savanna non stop (long range tanks w/o the pee tube or wd 40 options)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1