I've started a Business! Its called WingSwap

2 hours ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

I remember reading an article about that Mooney with the Falco-inspired paint scheme, in the MAPA Log I think it was, 20 years or so ago. It’s good to see it again and I’m happy to hear that your new website is doing so well Jesse.  Thanks for the update.  

Jim

I'd love to see that article! Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to update you guys on more milestones in the future!

Edited by M20FanJesse

3 minutes ago, HRM said:

Somebody's been watching Shark Tank. Looks like the business is booming, congrats.

Haha. As much as it may appear that way, its not very profitable yet as I'm still spending a lot each month on facebook ads and other ways of advertising. But I think of all this as just start up costs, laying a foundation and such. Sure is fun though. Thanks!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, carusoam said:

Some things take time...

one of the first Mooneys to get advertised on wing swap is in the early stages with its owner around here somewhere...

Best regards,

-a-

I think I know who you're talking about! And I was just messaged today saying this was being picked up by the owner this weekend! (attached) He is very stoked. :)

1 hour ago, David Lloyd said:

This might be the push I need to list my RV.  Later today....maybe.

Listings are now free! :) Id be happy to feature you on the site banner and instagram if you decide to put her out there. 

IMG_0868.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Another update for those who want updates haha. I made a marketing kit for the site, and sent it out to a few companies, and have gotten good responses so far. Signed my first advertising agreement with Airspeed Insurance, and looking for more! In preliminary talks with some big companies, but if anyone knows any companies that might be interested in advertising on wingswap, please let me know! :)

Also here's a sweet Mooney 201 just listed to the site!

WingSwap Statistics Kit.png

• Like 6

On 1/10/2019 at 11:22 AM, M20FanJesse said:

I think I know who you're talking about! And I was just messaged today saying this was being picked up by the owner this weekend! (attached) He is very stoked. :)

Listings are now free! :) Id be happy to feature you on the site banner and instagram if you decide to put her out there. 

IMG_0868.jpg

Speaking of N1173G, here is the video of him picking up the plane with Josh Flowers (Aviation101) to get it back home. 

• Like 2