Cool Birthday Gift! (Artist Painting of My Mooney)

AlexLev

Just wanted to share a birthday gift a talented friend of mine gave me last week! I added a few pictures of my Mooney for comparison.

I think she did a great job and can't wait to affix the painting on a wall! Let me know if anyone wants me to put me in touch with her in case you want something similar!

image1 (8).jpeg

mooney2.jpg

mooney3.jpeg

• Like 8

22 hours ago, AlexLev said:

Just wanted to share a birthday gift a talented friend of mine gave me last week! I added a few pictures of my Mooney for comparison.

I think she did a great job and can't wait to affix the painting on a wall! Let me know if anyone wants me to put me in touch with her in case you want something similar!

image1 (8).jpeg

mooney2.jpg

mooney3.jpeg

Everytime I see a picture of your G I keep trying to remember where I saw it in WNY. I was based at 7G0 but spent a fair amount of time at 9G0 (maintenance) and KMQS (maintenance). Has it always been based at KIAG?

That's an amazing drawing, thinwing! Love the detail of the TKS panels and San Francisco in the background! Very cool! And Marauder, I've only owned my G for about 1 and a half years now--always had it based at KIAG since I bought it. Before then, it was based in Monterey, California and Maryland, but the previous owner traveled with it extensively (flying it cross country, to Mexico, etc..)

Edited by AlexLev
  • Like 1