Pagosa Springs CFI

wcb

Have you contacted the FBO. The folks there are great and might have a referral for you.

Alternatively, you might at least broaden your search to Durango. If you don't have mountain experience (and that's the reason you are asking), you might even choose DRO over PSO for your base. Although there have been major improvement to PSO, DRO is a little easier to get in and out of for the uninitiated.

Thanks and yes looking for mountain experience.  Not many mountains in the Houston area.  Most my flights are East but flat out west but flat.  Looking to maybe spend more time in CO.  I will check with the fbo and at DRO.  Just wanted to give any MS'r some business if they were in the area.  

29 minutes ago, KSMooniac said:

Look up the Colorado Pilot's Association. They put on weekend clinics and should have a CFI roster.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

The clinics are twice a year, generally June and August. 

The mountain CFI list, OTOH, is forever.  The list is here: http://coloradopilots.org/mtn_instructors.asp?menuID=72~72

A number list Mooney in their repertoire. Among those I know personally (I'm a 20+ year CPA member), Jer Eberhard, Brian Jones, and Rick Kolker. 

• Like 1