Rocket W&B?

I’ve heard that the loading envelope for the rocket can be challenging. Can any of you Rocket owners with long range tanks chime in and share how you would load your plane with two adults (190 and 140lbs) and full fuel? I know each plane has slight variations in loading envelopes and cg, but I’m curious how difficult it is to actually load to max gross. 

Except for mentioning the 600lbs of luggage (just kidding) But, it's usually a LOT and it goes in the back.  You sound just like us.  Because of this, I'm only filling as much fuel as needed for planned flight.  This way when we get to our final destination it has never been an issue for me.  If you have to land heavy, keep the power on and the nose up.

• 3 months later...

The official useful load for my Rocket is 800 lbs after the 200 lb gross weight increase from Rocket. A new Mooney is back up to 1000 lbs with the same fusalge and wing. How does that work? They get a paper gross weight increase from the FAA and do nothing to the plane. i figure i can handle 1000 lbs OK and although not legal  works just fine. With the 20 GPH fuel burn the weight is ususall way down when I land.The CG on the rocket is about 1" farther forward then with the stock engine so loading it aft is not a problem.