Lamp part number needed

I am not near my parts manual or my airplane.  Can someone tell me the lamp size for the gear indication lights as pictured?  Is it 327 or something like that?  I want to have a couple of spares in the plane. Is there an LED version as well?  1964 M20c

Thank you in advance.

lights.png

I am not near my parts manual or my airplane.  Can someone tell me the lamp size for the gear indication lights as pictured?  Is it 327 or something like that?  I want to have a couple of spares in the plane. Is there an LED version as well?  1964 M20c

Thank you in advance.

lights.png.2ab8c99e3050646a5bb45e99526bcece.png

The glareshield annunciation bulbs in my plane are 330s. It might be the larger one found in the glareshield (I think GE 1813). Like this one:

ffc5e174dd949a501aa0298d2ea09bfe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey M,

Jim probably has the twist iris and push to test, type light fixture...

The bulb there is the bullet casing style like David posted further above...

Expect the LED version to work well... if too bright, the iris feature should work admirably well.

Finding The 12v version is probably the least risk way...

How would one identify the 12V version of the GE bullet casing bulb on the Internet?

Best regards,

-a-

27 minutes ago, DXB said:

These dimmable 330 equivalent LED bulbs look like a good replacement for both push to test lights and post lights:

https://www.ebay.com/i/332633860345?chn=ps&var=541748257913

Just don't advertise to the FAA on any public forums that you are using them in your certified aircraft :ph34r:

I already ordered the original lamp....the ones I have probably have been in there for years...just want a couple in my travel box for backup

• Like 1