Big, medium, small

1 minute ago, Browncbr1 said:

never heard of "regular expensive" before.. i'll have to use that one when explaining upgrades to my wife!

:-)  Yeah - I was about to type very very expense, very expensive and then not so expensive, but ... no airplane is not so expensive so I just typed "regular expensive".

• 2 weeks later...

Well here’s another fun best airplane on the ramp picture.

at KITH I’m here for graduation weekend at Cornell / my oldest son is graduating - yeah!  I currently have two sons at school here.

Seems I’m not the only parent with the idea to fly in / so looks like some pretty big planes here for grad weekend at an Ivy League school I guess.  See if you can find mine in the crowd.

7472E169-0A8D-414D-AEC5-64405545EAAD.jpeg

19AE3A00-7A0D-4BF2-B7A9-996BF61FCCF9.jpeg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, aviatoreb said:

Well here’s another fun best airplane on the ramp picture.

at KITH I’m here for graduation weekend at Cornell / my oldest son is graduating - yeah!  I currently have two sons at school here.

Seems I’m not the only parent with the idea to fly in / so looks like some pretty big planes here for grad weekend at an Ivy League school I guess.  See if you can find mine in the crowd.

7472E169-0A8D-414D-AEC5-64405545EAAD.jpeg

19AE3A00-7A0D-4BF2-B7A9-996BF61FCCF9.jpeg

What's the other SEP directly across from you? It's light on top, dark on bottom opposed to your own dark all over. Can't tell if it has a 3rd window or not.

12 minutes ago, Hank said:

What's the other SEP directly across from you? It's light on top, dark on bottom opposed to your own dark all over. Can't tell if it has a 3rd window or not.

Oh... that lil thing?  That one of the other regular folk dads - like me - I guess.  Slumin’ It.

Piper saratoga turbo retrac. 

Proof... There is always going to be a bigger fish!  :)

There isn’t a classier plane there, than Pi in the sky...

No prize awarded for all the twisted paint stripes.  The Dad’s kids that selected that scheme when they were ten... just graduated!  :)

PP thoughts only,

-a-

• Like 1