Removed

SkipSS

• 1 month later...

WOW!

So a young  entrepreneur offers his service to help you find a partner, you then publicly scold him for his offer.  I think you will find that young @M20FanJessehas a lot of support and admiration around this site.  It is these young pilots that are the future of aviation. 

Then after having a couple of other MS members comment on your attitude toward Jesse, you "remove" your listing for a Mooney partner.

My guess is the line of Mooney pilots knocking down your door to partner up just went from nonexistent to imaginary. 

Good luck in your future endeavors. 

• Like 6

WOW!
So a young  entrepreneur offers his service to help you find a partner, you then publicly scold him for his offer.  I think you will find that young [mention=15844]M20FanJesse[/mention]has a lot of support and admiration around this site.  It is these young pilots that are the future of aviation. 
Then after having a couple of other MS members comment on your attitude toward Jesse, you "remove" your listing for a Mooney partner.
My guess is the line of Mooney pilots knocking down your door to partner up just went from nonexistent to imaginary. 
Good luck in your future endeavors. 

I think Peter Garmin would make for a great partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Haha 3

On 6/12/2018 at 10:33 PM, SkipSS said:

M20FanJesse,

please stop hustling me for your publication!

Get a life! He's offering a free ad on a website in which he has invested the start up costs. Who is taking the risk?

If you don't want to post, a polite "No thank you" or even a "No"  is always an option. But I guess making a complete fool out of yourself is another option as well.

• Like 2