M20B nose landing gear parts

You definitely need to do 2 things- 

1.) Get the M20B parts manual to be sure

2.) Figure why the the rod end bent the way it did- definitely not normal

But I am willing to bet good pesos that it is the same part number as the M20C, so if you're willing to take the risk, I'd order M34-14 from Aircraft Spruce.  See below:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/catalog/appages/heimmbearings.php

IMG_1237.PNG

IMG_1238.PNG

• Like 1

Lasar.com is a great resource for overhaul details for the front gear... you might review how much wear you have up there while getting parts for the known issue you have...

It may be possible for them to OH the part you have..?  (If there is more than just the bent part)

Dan at Lasar is incredibly helpful for this kind of stuff...

Lasar is on West Coast time....

Best regards,

-a-

@Andy95W thanks for youre post. The problem on mine refers to the bearing end on parts 20 and 16 displayed on the parts sheet . Is it possible you could post another snapshot of this parts catalouge without the red circling so I can make sure its either 16 or 20? And the part. number for those .Thanks Andy it was very helpufl

best regards

Bruce

Many of the parts and service manuals are available to download. Look at the header bar, Forums...Gallery...Downloads....

16 is an AN bolt, washer, nut.  20 is a female thread rod end (the F in the part number F31-14) Those are for the main gear retract.  Nose gear retract are figures 6 and 7.   It appears you have a male thread rod end (the M in the part number M34-14 is a male rod end).  

Edited by David Lloyd

Bruce,

When needed, Lasar is really good at international shipments as well.

Are you going to be able to check the various landing gear settings?  

There are tools for that and procedures for that as well... let us know if you have more questions...

I’m only a private pilot, not a mechanic... but I have read a lot about over Center torque settings and where to get tools...

Not having the settings right can cause some important gear issues later...

Which part of Brazil are you in?  I got to visit Sao Paulo a few times...  :)

Best regards,

-a-