Gulf Coast Mooniacs - new club seeks members

Hi MS-ers,

The new "Gulf Coast Mooniacs" club seeks members!   The purpose of the club as envisioned is serve as a forum for regional news and announcements, and perhaps help promote local/regional fly-ins.    I'm thinking Mooney's parked near palm trees in the winter.  The club is open to all who want to participate.

-Fred

• Like 1

Sounds good to me! We try to get to Destin every so often for breakfast or lunch, and are planning on moving to Lakeland in a couple of years. Plus, as @Stephen intimated, there is always a party down at the Flora-Bama!

1 hour ago, air cooled dad said:

My Mooney likes to fly to the Gulf Coast.   Does that count?  Lol.  It’s only 1:10 to Destin from my hangar.  

Jason

Jason, you're close enough that we need to do lunch! But the only on-field restaurant I know around here is in Eufala, and they don't do breakfast on weekends but do have decent lunches. 

15 minutes ago, 1964-M20E said:

Hey we will be having a big Gulf coast Mooniacs meeting in September called Mooney Summit.  :D:lol:

and we even invite people from around the world! No club affiliation needed. We are taking waiting list registration, as we have 170 (Max capacity) registered now. Those pesky fire marshal rules..... www.mooneysummit.com

9 minutes ago, mike_elliott said:

and we even invite people from around the world! No club affiliation needed. We are taking waiting list registration, as we have 170 (Max capacity) registered now. Those pesky fire marshal rules..... www.mooneysummit.com

Hey does it help if you have a volunteer fireman there?

I was pushing the Summit to every Mooney pilot I talked to at SnF. :D