I have one I will sell.  A sidewinder that is, as pictured above.  I got it recently but somehow Im still using my gas powered unit which I am just used to and I like.  So there it sits in my hangar not being used much and I guess I don't need two tows.  Its in great shape.  Make me an offer I can’t refuse.

You’re killing me....:) wish you had seen my post two weeks ago....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

7 hours ago, xcrmckenna said:

You’re killing me....:) wish you had seen my post two weeks ago....

what post was that?

I don’t want to muddy the waters, but I also have a Redline Sidewinder that I am willing to sell. I ordered it a couple months ago but just haven’t used it like I thought I would. These things are extremely well constructed. It works well and is in excellent condition. I’ll include the carry bag. PM me if interested. 2F6077A6-120B-4D1F-9DD4-C63CB8044B3D.thumb.jpeg.8b84bd384bd00a0b99d1b0d260eeda76.jpeg9049A245-F356-4C37-AB1A-71A2BB279E08.thumb.jpeg.253ec3141a333d0dc5cfedba411af1e8.jpeg64C9B25A-B03F-47A6-8B5C-6F81EC4E9020.thumb.jpeg.b69e6d54544b4c4c405672d84044c273.jpeg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jaylw314 said:

can I still get in too?  Just have to okay it with the boss

nothing a bottle of wine and some roses wont fix

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jaylw314 said:

@mooneyman @aviatoreb You guys are killing me :P I just pitched in last night

I'm sorry.  I wasn't following this thread, and anyway I sort of just decided on a whim.  If no one buys it I will just keep it.  Sometimes I get in a mood I just buy the coolest things even if I have something that already works, my power tow. And sometimes I get in a mood that I look at all of my junk and I want to downsize a bit.  That's the mood that just struck me.

1 hour ago, aviatoreb said:

Stopped by the hangar on the way in to work.

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

Sold!

You guys aren't as fun as you used to be - no one commented on my Jay-Jay the Jet Plane kit.

Well maybe we can get three other members that want to sell their sidewinders today....:)

:( Sidewinder won't sell me a non-Mooney sidewinder as part of the group buy.  Hopefully there are still 5 guys looking for a Mooney setup that this will move forward.

1 hour ago, SkipSS said:

Forgetting the potential special pricing, how much do these units typically cost?

$1715.00 with shipping from the manufacturer.

31 minutes ago, LANCECASPER said:

$1715.00 with shipping from the manufacturer.

10% price increase reported to be coming in early June.

It’s crazy, I can’t see how they sell enough at $1,700 to justify a price increase.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 11:23 PM, exM20K said:

Ok - here's how it will work:

Contact Linn via email info@redlineaviation.com.  Tell him you're part of the mooney group purchase.  Once he gets five, he'll start making them.

-dan

Order Submitted! I hope I'm not too late...

On 5/23/2018 at 12:48 AM, xcrmckenna said:

It’s crazy, I can’t see how they sell enough at $1,700 to justify a price increase.

They’re certainly expensive but there aren’t many options for a light weight tug you can’t take with you.

Manufacturing cost doesn’t drive pricing, but just a datapoint- the Milwaukee right angle drill that drives the tug is a $400 retail piece of equipment. There’s a lot of engineering that goes into each model.  The price tag is really high, but I wouldn’t bet the owner is generating a bunch of profit as I would bet it’s a low volume product.