Blackstone Labs

Calling out to Blackstone Labs users.  How long after you mail the sample do you typically see the report?   It's been a couple of weeks and nothing is showing up on their search engine.  No problem waiting, just curious about the process.

Yeah, less than a week. But if they're waiting for payment it might make a difference. (I generally prefer to give CC info on their site rather than trust it in the mail so I send the sample and then go on line to pay. (Even better, I buy prepaid sampling kits at AirVenture. Get a discount and save's the postage.)

I mail mine in and just go on flying knowing it will come eventually. Not sure but it feels like usually 2-3 weeks when I get the report. I have only done 4 samples but never had an issue and never had to follow up with them. They do send an email with the report as well as making it available online. 

last time took a month....called them out on it and of course this is the USA so the customer is always in the way or wrong....I will still use them because of the long history I have and I am not sure who is better.......but if something much better comes along then.............

I sent a sample in a month ago and haven’t received results yet.  I forgot about until I read this thread.  My past customer service interactions with Blackstone have been great. They must be backed up. I’ll give them a call on Monday and get a status update.  

cheers,

Dan

I just set up my online account with Blackstone(I didn't realize that was an option until reading this tread).  It turns out my sample results have been available for nearly 2 weeks.  For some reason I didn't get an email, not a big deal.  I"m still happy with Blackstone's support and service.

Cheers,

Dan

11 minutes ago, DanM20C said:

I just set up my online account with Blackstone(I didn't realize that was an option until reading this tread).  It turns out my sample results have been available for nearly 2 weeks.  For some reason I didn't get an email, not a big deal.  I"m still happy with Blackstone's support and service.

Cheers,

Dan

Be sure to check your junk or spam folders too.

1 minute ago, kortopates said:

Be sure to check your junk or spam folders too.

My spam folder in outlook didn't pick it up.  But there is a chance it got blocked before that.  I'll look into it.

Cheers,

Dan