outside fuel guages

For those without but want the outside gauges I have 3 sets.  The blue is from a 201 and the bare ones are from either a j or k.  also have just the gauges without the large cover.  Check Laser website for values.  The complete set go for about $1200.  $400 for the blue ones. $275 for the stripped ones.  Don Maxwell has the matching indicators and 100 for the gauge only.

Jerry 423 231 3419

Sorry guys.  I ferried a J to Waterloo and had to drive back. 900 miles and I remember back when i could do that non stop and work all day. Now its a full day of recovering.  What happened?    sorry  for not answering sooner and yes it is for the pair.  jerry  423 231 3491

Take out the old indicator and compleatly clean off any old sealant. Scrub out any corrosion. Mask around the hole and shoot a little squirt of zinc chromate or aloydyne. Mask the top of the indicator. Put enough RTV so it extrudes out. If there is a void below the indicator it will fill with water and corrode. After the RTV cures peel off the extruded stuff, take the masking tape off and you are done.