Any A&Ps near KTRL?

mooniacX

Hi guys, does anyone know of an a&p near Terrel Tx to have a look at a C for me?

I am located in Nevada and want to hire someone to look at a few items before I fly out there. I would love to do a PPI,  but unfortunately the owner lost his medical and has nobody to fly the plane. it just completed an annual in Feb. It also just had both tanks sealed at Don Maxwell.

Thanks so much! 

Terrell, is only a 45 minute flight from Maxwell. Did he do the annual? As far as I know, Maxwell does not do complete reseals, but he does patch them. You might give him a call. He is very approachable, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately I just can't seem to find anybody to go check this out so I am just going to fly out there and take it to a shop myself.

Don Maxwell, did not do the last few annuals, I would feel so much better if he did. 

My club (KTKI) has an A&P (and PPL) they use for all their maintenance (he also owns one of the club C172s).  They all rave about him, but no sure his Mooney expertise.  Happy to get his info if you would like.