Sign in to follow this  
pmccand

Need Jeppesen Skybound 1 for gx55 data card

Does anyone have a Jeppesen Skyound v1 for the UPS/ Apollo, gamin GX55 they are willing to part with?

Phil

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

I have what I think you are looking for. Skybound with slots for three different size cards. What are they worth?

I have seen them on ebay on occasion in the $30-$50 range.  I can wait till one pops up on ebay, but I thought it might be useful to seek one out here first.

Phil

@GeorgePerry will that old one work? Phil, does your GPS use a standard-size SD card from a couple decades ago? Larger than an inch square, same size as a G430.

Phil,

I would split the difference and sell you mine for $40 if you will pay the shipping. (About $8 if memory serves). I have the unit, the USB cord and perhaps some paperwork. I have the box it came in, but it is rather big, and would increase the shipping cost.

Don

SAM_1869.JPG

Don,

BINGO!  SOLD!  That is the correct one.  Stopped by Jeppesen's booth at SnF and they told me that the only one that will work is the one pictured above...  

Sent you a PM..

Phil

On 4/17/2018 at 10:40 AM, pmccand said:

Don,

BINGO!  SOLD!  That is the correct one.  Stopped by Jeppesen's booth at SnF and they told me that the only one that will work is the one pictured above...  

Sent you a PM..

Phil

I too am looking for one of these. Please let me know if you have one.

TIA!