KT 74 no longer requires Peregrine switch??

I read this in the Q&A tab on the KT 74 listing at Aircraft Spruce:

"Does all of the required STC paperwork from Peregrine come with the transponder? Need the STC to use a GNS430W as a position source in a Cessna 172N  
The STC paperwork for the KT 74 is available under the documents tab for this part. With the latest software revision (v3.17 March 2018) and AML STC the differential pressure switch is no longer required in most installations. The paperwork, installation manual and STC manual can be provided after purchase."

Does anyone have any knowledge of this? Is there a new STC? Modification to the one Peregrine holds? 

"The STC paperwork for the KT 74 is available under the documents tab for this part." There is no documents tab, so perhaps this was cut and pasted from a different source?

"The paperwork, installation manual and STC manual can be provided after purchase." That would be a big change, everything I've seen says that the STC documentation is only available to King dealers.

I want to get one of these, but I can probably save an AMU or two if I can support our local avionics guy's business rather than going to the King dealer on the field. But I need to confirm that before ordering it myself so I don't end up having to pay the surcharge for owner-supplied parts to the shop with the King dealership.

Cheers,
Rick

Got the answer from Bendix King.

"Hi Richard, 

Correct, the differential switch is no longer a requirement for an ADS-B Out compliant installation (though it still can be used). It does affect the STC and the latest STC revision will be available with purchase once we get it published internally. ADS-B compliant installations remain under the 145 shop requirements.

Regards, 
Steve"

Cheers
Rick