Fewer Mooneys For Sale

INA201

Looking at Trade a Plane and Controller I noticed that only ten Js on TAP and twelve for sale on C. I haven't followed other models. When I bought my J a couple of years ago there were as many as 27-30 for sale.  Definitely becoming a sellers market.  I'm glad I bought when I did.  Good models are probably hard to find I bet.

• Like 3

Pick a higher performance airframe and you'll notice the same pretty much across the board.  Comanche's, C210's, any variety of Bonanza, the entire Mooney lineup, etc are all down in numbers (for sale that is).  Two years ago there were over 200 Mooney's for sale, now just over a 100.  Bonanza's went from around 250 to 130. 

Good models are definitely selling fast, so you have to be quick.  I committed to my E33A two days after it hit controller and there was a line behind me 5 deep less than 48 hours later.  Sold my M20E in 2 weeks after listing on Controller. 

Brian

• Like 1

22 hours ago, INA201 said:

Looking at Trade a Plane and Controller I noticed that only ten Js on TAP and twelve for sale on C. I haven't followed other models. When I bought my J a couple of years ago there were as many as 27-30 for sale.  Definitely becoming a sellers market.  I'm glad I bought when I did.  Good models are probably hard to find I bet.

IMG_3716.JPG