FBO recommendation KGRB

Absolutely Jet Air.  I was a 20+ year customer of Executive Air and was told I would pay a ramp and “service fee” for anything short of a full top off after a management change.  Verified this with a phone call prior to a flight to KGRB after a local CFI informed a group of pilots a few years ago and switched to Jet Air.   Their service is above anything seen at Executive Air in 20+ years and would never consider going anywhere but Jet Air again at KGRB.  

Tom Sullivan

Frequent KGRB flyer from KIMT (80 KM north)

• Like 2

I go into Green Bay when I go to Oshkosh, I’ve used Exec air prior to this year based on statements here I used Absolute Jet this year. Had no issues with either, service at Abs air was stellar. Will use them again this year, they told me they would put my plane in a hanger if the weather warranted. Toms advice was spot on.