Moving again

Oscar Avalle

Just to let you know that my time in DC is coming to an end and I will be moving abroad again. As of August I will be based in El Salvador, covering Salvador and Costa Rica.

Obviously I am taking my Mooney and so you will get again more videos from those nice locations.

Oscar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 5

2 hours ago, 65MooneyPilot said:

Unfortunately I only go to drop off passengers and takeoff again. When I retire in three years I am going to stay in some of these places I have been visiting for only an hour. 

What do you fly if I may ask... I will most likely be one of your frequent flyers...

10 minutes ago, 65MooneyPilot said:

I fly a 737, however it is an ICE contract for people that are being deported. There are quite a few airlines that fly down there.

@Oscar Avalle so is there some extenuating circumstances with your new “assignment” you need to explain, assuming you are going to be a frequent flyer on this airline? :D

• Like 1

Congratulations, Oscar. Hope everything goes well for you in your new home. At this point, I also hope I'm in my last home (Town #22, Home #42 I think).

Will be watching for more of those amazing videos, including your flight down. Travel safe! 

[mention=8898]Oscar Avalle[/mention] so is there some extenuating circumstances with your new “assignment” you need to explain, assuming you are going to be a frequent flyer on this airline? 

I remember those flights from when I was in Guatemala! No, I don’t think I am going to be a frequent flier on your airline!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1