Panel - Everything must Go Sale

I have a number of fully operational avionics being removed from my M20M - 28V airplane.  As we speak these are available for sale. Any reasonable offer considered. Picture of panel below. These include:

All original Mooney factory gauges including TIT, OAT, Fuel quantity L and R, Oil Pressure, Amps, CHT, Fuel Pressure

Original Mooney engine gauges  RPM, MP

King KCS-55A Heading System (HSI).  - $1,200 - SOLD

King KAS-297B Altitude Pre-Select / Vertical Speed Select.

Insight SF-2000 Strikefinder Weather Avoidance. - SOLD

DAC International GDC 31 GPSS Roll Steering Adapter – New Installed 2-11-16 (this was one of my favorite instruments, if you have a GPS navigator in your airplane and an autopilot, this unit will allow your GPS to make course and procedure turns for you with GPSS precision) - SOLD

EGC Turn Coordinator (overhauled unit installed 2-11-16), includes original  FAA form 8130-3 Airworthiness Approval Tag

Garmin GI 106A Course Indicator (New installed 2-11-16) -  $1,200 - SOLD

Alitimeter - SOLD

Airspeed Indicator

Attitude Indicator (Vacuum driven gyro) - SOLD

Electric Backup Attitude Indicator with inclinometer - SOLD

Additional Items

Primary Vacuum pump with filter (overhauled unit installed installed 9/8/2017)

Standby Vacuum pump

Digital Clock/ Timer

Vertical Speed Indicator - SOLD

JPI EDM 830 -SOLD

PM me if interested in any of the above items, as they all are coming out!

62DB03E4-361C-4E9E-8FD5-8FFBBB973F9E.jpeg.6307530e1279e5840e3e799808990cc3.jpeg

Edited by JohnB

Thanks for all of the PMs! Yes pretty much all instruments on the left are coming out for a TXi install. These are great flight instruments all in full working order (except for the factory oil temperature gauge which sticks occasionally) and it would be nice to see them go back into the air in another airplane. They will all be coming out this week and by next week I will have all of the part numbers so you can make sure they will work in your airplane.

I would be happy to sell these outright to the first person to offer 1/2 of new retail cost.  If you want to make a lower offer than that please do! As these would be better off in use than in my hangar in my opinion. I won't accept more than 1/2 retail for these as I'm not looking to make money on these instruments but recoup some of my costs. I should have all of the part numbers by next week which Ill supply to anyone interested. If you PM me, ill know which ones you're interested in and I can get you the part numbers when I get them all.

John

All set. Here is the link to all of the pictures of the units removed with part numbers. Please make sure that these part numbers will work in your airplane before making an offer. Again, I have a 24-28 V electrical system in my Bravo. All items for sale (except for the factory oil temp gauge) are 100% fully operational at the time of removal. The DAC International GDC 31 Roll Steering GPSS adapter's part number is 1049-4000-03. The rest of the part numbers are on the pictures on the link. These are all great like-new units in my opinion.  Here's how I would like to arrange this:

• Bid by PM. If anyone bids 1/2 of new retail, ill sell the unit to the first person who bids this amount.  (Offers higher than this amount will not be accepted, or reduced to 1/2 retail if no other like offers)
  • For bids less than 1/2 of retail, I'll sell to the highest bidder. You pay shipping.
  • Everything must go!

Here is the link to the pictures of the units and their part numbers.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kjp-ds8YZY1IYiXSfx2bz4ZkzPCOkg6g?usp=sharing

Let me know!

John

On 15/04/2018 at 1:50 PM, JohnB said:

All set. Here is the link to all of the pictures of the units removed with part numbers. Please make sure that these part numbers will work in your airplane before making an offer. Again, I have a 24-28 V electrical system in my Bravo. All items for sale (except for the factory oil temp gauge) are 100% fully operational at the time of removal. The DAC International GDC 31 Roll Steering GPSS adapter's part number is 1049-4000-03. The rest of the part numbers are on the pictures on the link. These are all great like-new units in my opinion.  Here's how I would like to arrange this:

• Bid by PM. If anyone bids 1/2 of new retail, ill sell the unit to the first person who bids this amount.  (Offers higher than this amount will not be accepted, or reduced to 1/2 retail if no other like offers)
  • For bids less than 1/2 of retail, I'll sell to the highest bidder. You pay shipping.
  • Everything must go!

Here is the link to the pictures of the units and their part numbers.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Kjp-ds8YZY1IYiXSfx2bz4ZkzPCOkg6g?usp=sharing

Let me know!

John

I love the GDC 31 so much I'd nearly buy this one just to have a spare.

Edited by ujhan
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, bradp said:

John I saw the back end of a JPI-something in the collection of pictures - is that for sale as well? 

The JPI is not for sale at this time as its likely going back into my airplane.

Updated availability on items above. Lots of inquiries thanks! Feel free to ask any questions regarding any of the units by PM. All are serviceable units, fully operational at the time of removal (except factory oil temp gauge which sticks).

Once you have decided on a unit, and are ready to purchase please PM me your confirmed bid, and if accepted,  I can hold it for you for up to 7 days to await arrival of your check.

UPDATE - My JPI EDM 830 without probes may be coming up for sale, ill know by the end of this week and ill repost for that if it does.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

if your still selling odds and ends I need the Klixon  Rocker switches for my 1977 M20C.

landing light number is 930023-235. If that matches yours I would like to see about all the switches.

Its best to call me on my cell 253-380-5548

Edited by Lami

On 3/15/2019 at 9:46 AM, JD Le Garrec said:

Are your control wheels for sale?

JD Le Garrec

jd-legarrec@verizon.net

Nope, still need those to fly! Just the items in the list.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:22 AM, Lami said:

if your still selling odds and ends I need the Klixon  Rocker switches for my 1977 M20C.

landing light number is 930023-235. If that matches yours I would like to see about all the switches.

Its best to call me on my cell 253-380-5548

Still using those as well, but you may want to check out this thread.