Headset hangers

I put my Bose X on the yoke shaft. Leaving the headset plugged in, the cord is exactly long enough to wrap over the horn of the opposite yoke and lay across the three control knobs and out of the way. Do the same on the passenger side and exit the aircraft. 

The low profile is part of what I liked about these hooks. They don't stick out much beyond the bolt that is already there. These are for the back seat by the way. I had been hanging them from the coat hangar in the baggage compartment, but the cables were always getting caught under the baggage. 

Probably better / easier / safer would be to make a small leather strap with an eyelet washer and a snap.  No hooks sticking out - similar to what Cirrus does with their headset hangers.  The Cirrus ones are located on the shoulder of the seat back in the “middle aisle”.