Help with Placard Text

Hey guys,

Want to see if someone here can help me.  Since buying my plane, I'm going through and cleaning up all the little discrepancies I can.  One of which is faded placards.  Ran into a problem though.  One is so faded I cannot read it to get a new one made.  I have a 1975 M20E and this placard is on the left of the plane by the pilot's leg.  Can someone post a picture of theirs so I can get the text?  It looks like it starts out with something about limitations.

Thanks!

20180329_185227.jpg

Hey guys,
Want to see if someone here can help me.  Since buying my plane, I'm going through and cleaning up all the little discrepancies I can.  One of which is faded placards.  Ran into a problem though.  One is so faded I cannot read it to get a new one made.  I have a 1975 M20E and this placard is on the left of the plane by the pilot's leg.  Can someone post a picture of theirs so I can get the text?  It looks like it starts out with something about limitations.
Thanks!
20180329_185227.thumb.jpg.54d6c805c1f0b30f47b74246b5137389.jpg

Bruce Jaeger who does the Spatial Designs interior has a complete placard set for each of the Mooneys he does the interiors on. I would check to see if he could sell you a complete set.

Google Spatial Interior Jaegar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks everyone.  I'm going to get a custom one engraved to replace this for now, thanks @R Van Dyck for the photo.  Thanks @Marauder I have some cracked interior pieces that need love/replacement. Jaegar had me when their first slide was either do it yourself or owner assisted.  Want to replace my stained/discolored head liner too.  They may be just the ticket.