Hangar Space at KDXR, KBDR, KOXC

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2018 at 1:53 PM, takair said:

I just got an email from Atlantic with price sheet.  PM me your email and I will forward it.  When I say not cheap....I mean NOT cheap!  Be sure you are sitting when you look at it.

LOL, I'll bet. T-Hangars at KHPN are apparently $1200/mo and up.

However, I discovered that things have changed/improved a bit a DXR. Just found a shared (2 planes) hangar opportunity for $550/mo moving in with a flight school. There is also communal hangar space at $500 and at $750/mo. 1 or 2 T-Hangars at $675.

Rob, word on the street is that OXC will be closed for part of the summer? The guy I'll be subletting from mentioned getting regular inquiries from people looking for a spot to park while Oxford is closed. That true? 

Robert

6 hours ago, Robert C. said:

LOL, I'll bet. T-Hangars at KHPN are apparently $1200/mo and up.

However, I discovered that things have changed/improved a bit a DXR. Just found a shared (2 planes) hangar opportunity for $550/mo moving in with a flight school. There is also communal hangar space at $500 and at $750/mo. 1 or 2 T-Hangars at $675.

Rob, word on the street is that OXC will be closed for part of the summer? The guy I'll be subletting from mentioned getting regular inquiries from people looking for a spot to park while Oxford is closed. That true? 

Robert

The new OXC Ts are listing at over $1k per month.  Yes, the airport will be closing for the month of July to redo the runway.  I need to find a tie down for the month, probably DXR.  Sent you an email, could you respond with your contact?  Do they have tie downs still?