Removing Brittain altitude hold

I’m considering removing my Brittain altitude hold system.  Does anyone have any idea on what its worth now days that newer digital AP options are around the corner?  
It's probably worth something, but you're right, with a digital options around the corner and Britain not in business anymore, it's probably not worth as much as it used to be.
You should be able to do some comparison on eBay possibly with some sold auctions.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Guitarmaster said:

It's probably worth something, but you're right, with a digital options around the corner and Britain not in business anymore, it's probably not worth as much as it used to be.
You should be able to do some comparison on eBay possibly with some sold auctions.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

All components were overhauled and yellow tagged by Jerry before he died.  All tubing, rubber, cables, and reference chamber were all new at that time as well.  

Do you think the entire system with servos, brackets, hoses, controls and all should fetch  1.5 AMU?  More?  Less?

Are you asking about an entire Britain system with altitude hold or just the altitude hold portion?  I keep thinking I would like to add altitude hold on to my system, but the new systems are getting tempting.  Also, with Britain out of business, getting a hold of the formal STC would likely not be possible (FAA technically requires you to have approval to use the STC). As a result, I think you would get more by parting it out to support those who already have them.  

On 4/6/2018 at 12:20 PM, takair said:

Are you asking about an entire Britain system with altitude hold or just the altitude hold portion?  I keep thinking I would like to add altitude hold on to my system, but the new systems are getting tempting.  Also, with Britain out of business, getting a hold of the formal STC would likely not be possible (FAA technically requires you to have approval to use the STC). As a result, I think you would get more by parting it out to support those who already have them.  

I’m not sure if they found a buyer or not as of now.  I am thinking just removing the complete AH system.  (Not the PC/accuflite)  Cici might be able to do the stc transfer paperwork for a fee since it doesn’t require any parts work.  She did mine.