Sign in to follow this  
mike_elliott

Are you attending the Mooney Summit VI

Are you coming?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Of our 160 registered attendees how many Mooney Spacers are coming?

• Absolutely! I have been before
    • Its my first time, Ill be there
    • I wish I could but .......

Of our 160 registered attendees, how many are Mooney Spacers? This year, our host hotel will move to the Hampton Inn beachfront in Panama City Beach to accommodate our growth, and our Mooney Sponsored Saturday night dinner will be at the Grand Marlin.

Our agenda is here

Here is a video of the Mooney Formation demo

Here are a few pics of last years event

Here is how to donate to our charitable Bill Gilliland Foundation to help downed Mooney pilots' families if you cannot come and believe in easing an unfortunate fellow Mooney pilot's families pain

Ron, Seth, Lee and I look forward to seeing you again or meeting you this Sept 28th!

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

Thank you Mike Elliott, Dr Ron Dublin. Seth, ... your spouses, and so many others who have contributed to your time effort and resources to the Mooney Summit. Tammy LOVED the “Right Seat Ready” class by Jan and Jolie ...  and has been such a great “co-pilot” since attending your class.  And I hang on Bob Kroemer’s every word. My wife had a last minute surgery last year and we missed you all ... hope we can make it this year? We’re getting old you know?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I get an excuse to fly my plane somewhere, and my wife gets a beach.  Wouldn't miss it.

• Like 1