Annual Memorial Day Picnic at Quakertown (KUKT) 26 May 2018

Great turn out today! We had 19 planes show up from all over the area and as you can see from Chris’s photos most were Mooney’s. Thankfully the weather held off and it was a beautiful day. Thanks to all that came out .

Brian and Pankey

• Like 1

Awesome hosts, great food, nice to finally put faces with names! 

Yeah, it was great time. Good to meet you and kmac. Good luck with the vent cable!

I have periodically have impromptu barbecues. You and kmac are certainly welcome to join if you are looking for someplace to fly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Yeah, it was great time. Good to meet you and kmac. Good luck with the vent cable!

I have periodically have impromptu barbecues. You and kmac are certainly welcome to join if you are looking for someplace to fly.

Would love to. Please shoot me a message next time you have one. 

• Like 2

Thank you for being such great Hosts, Brian and Pankey!

Thank you all, for showing up too.  :)

It is always enjoyable to have a great BBQ, great weather, and talk flying with all types of pilots...

The strike finder was showing a few returns all around...  I didn’t see any rain until the drive home

Thanks again and Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

Very nice meeting everyone.  Thanks to @orionflt for hosting.

@Marauder we would be glad to stop by for another get together.  Just let us know when.

3 hours ago, Marauder said:

Great, next party is at Chris's!!!!